Thursday, September 6, 2007

Honorable Mention

It seems as though I have failed to mention my amazing parents in my posts. I am sorry for this and I am now giving them the credit they deserve. (Since both of them made a comment to me about it :)

This is Mom and Dad Pritchett. (Mark and Traci) Aren't they adorable? I will be honest and say they are probably the best parents ever, and no, I am not saying that to suck up. They have their hands full with us four kids, and I am surprised they haven't packed up and left for Tahiti by now. They live in Spanish Fork right now, with the three sibbie's, Kirsten 18, Kori 16, and Kyle 13 almost 14, still at home. Oh, and the dog Joey too, which my mom vows she is going to get rid of but never does. I think she secretly loves him and would feel bad if she gave him away.

Let's just say I got lucky when it comes to parents. I think I'll go visit them tonight because I want to enjoy the pleasure of their company.

7 comments:

Geoff & Cali said...

I bet my dad could beat up your dad.

Josh & Kenna said...

Nuh uh, my dad could soooo beat up your dad.

Geoff & Cali said...

Hey I thought you were going to write about how much fun Hell is going to be

Josh & Kenna said...

OH yeah, perhaps that will be a great post for today...

Anonymous said...

Wow, your mom is HOT!!!

Steve and Hailey said...

A post about parents. That's a great idea. As a new blogger, I love be inspired by your blog and others...Leisy and Kent always have good ideas.

Josh & Kenna said...

Ha ha ha, I have way too much free time as my mom says, so I find the most random things to blog about. I love that you have a blog though, like I commented, because it gives me something to do while at work....:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails