Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Q & A about Josh...

I am bored at work, saw this on someone's blog, decided to copy them...

Let's get to know Josh...

What is his name? Joshua Wade Shumway
How long have you been together? Including dating? It'll be two years in March.
How long did you date? I believe it was a total of 20 days...?
How old is he? 23
Who eats more? Josh by far, even though I am fatter!
Who said I love you first? Josh, it's not my place to say that first, plus he felt it first.
Who is taller? Josh
Who sings better? That would have to be me.
Who is smarter? Josh by far.
Whose temper is worse? Probably mine. I can keep my cool most of the time, but if I lose it, I lose it.
Who does the laundry? Me
Who does the dishes? Me, but sometimes Josh helps...
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I think Josh, although I am not sure...
Who pays the bills? What don't I do?
Who mows the lawn? Um, we don't really have a 'lawn' well, we do, but we don't mow it.
Who cooks dinner? I do, but dinner is a broad idea at our house.
Who drives when you are together? It depends. If we take the truck, then Josh does, with the Mazda, it's probably half and half.
Who is more stubborn? I would say me, although Josh can be.
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? I have no clue.
Whose parents do you see the most? Mine because we are closer to them.
Who kissed who first? Josh kissed me first.
Who asked who out? Um, we were really good friends so we just went out shooting together...but I guess he asked me to go.
Who proposed? That would be Josh.
Who is more sensitive? Me of course.
Who has more friends? We both have no friends...
Who has more siblings? Josh, he has 5 and I have 4.
Who wears the pants in the family? We wear plaid shorts in our family...both of us...

Um, since I am just a taggin' fool, let's tag Cali, Leisy, Hailey, Laney, Erin, and Brooke.

8 comments:

Dshaw said...

Okay I just have to laugh because of the picture you have on your blog. One of these days I will post one for you that will remind you of the very same one you have on your page. Andrew is such a hunter and consequently I have some nice shots with his gun too. That is funny.

Dshaw said...

Oh my gosh, and we have a truck and a mazda too...funny again.

Josh & Kenna said...

I haven't talked to you since,well, hike school, let's be honest! Bless blogs for keeping people in touch. Yeah, Josh isn't much of a hunter, persay, but he loooves guns and he loves shooting them. I think that our picture is the epitomy of 'spanish fork' wouldn't ya say?

Erin said...

McKenna - I told my students at Spanish Fork that I didn't own a gun and I held never held a gun. They were really concerned and asked me how I protected myself and my home.

Josh & Kenna said...

Ha ha ha Erin that made me laugh so loud! Good thing I am alone at the office! It's true, and isn't it sad? Oh dear, that one year teaching at Spanish Fork must have really opened your eyes to how weird 'hicks' are.

Geoff & Cali said...

What's so weird about owning a gun? We have to keep the indians away while we herd our cattle... duh.

Dshaw said...

LOL...ha ha ha that is so funny! You think Spanish Fork is a bunch of hicks...I kid you not St Maries, where my husband is from...way worse, they created "you might be a redneck if..."...Andrew took the screen out of the back window at my house (it faces a big pond) and shoots all the muscrats out of the river) If that isn't embarrassing enough.

Josh & Kenna said...

HA HA HA! That is SO funny. My husband is from Vernon UT, and it's pretty hick-esque, but I don't know if they shoot muscrats out their back window. Plus, Cali, I don't remember seeing and Indians in Spanish Fork!

Related Posts with Thumbnails