Tuesday, October 23, 2007

First Attempt

Okay folks, this is my first attempt at digital scrapbooking. I know, I know, it's not that great. Half way through I got really impatient and I just started throwing stuff together. I think if I really took the time I could make a somewhat decent page. As I was making this layout, I rediscovered all the things I learned in my photo shop class, so the next page I make will be a ton better than this. Oh well, I don't have the 'Mormon' gene so just gives me props for trying!


5 comments:

Geoff & Cali said...

That's really cute, Ken. :)

Erin and Derrick said...

really cute! I love it!

Erin said...

Gorgeous. Simply gorgeous! I love looking at other's wedding pictures.

James and Amanda said...

I agree with erin looks gorgeous and I love to see others pics.

Camille said...

I think you did a good job. Where did you do it at? it is an online website?

Related Posts with Thumbnails