Sunday, June 15, 2008

{...my current obsession...}

As many of you know, I purchased this little fellow in January...

It is the best ipod ever. The music quality is superb, it's got a sleek, hot design, I can take my personal and work email with me where ever I go, weather, stocks, calculator, the Internet (which means I can read blogs AND write blogs, check out my February archives to see ipod blogging at its best) the only thing it doesn't do is make my coffee. I just love it.

So lately I have been buying all sorts of accessories. It has gotten me into trouble. Starting with my obsession with itunes. It completely sucks you in. C'mon, only 99 cents a song! How can you not resist? Josh gets pretty mad at me because every time he looks at our bank statement a new charge from itunes magically appears. I can't help it!

Naturally, I have to have a stylish case for my stylish itouch. Or just because I tend to drop things a lot. So I bought this little number (in chocolate brown)...

Then I realized I needed to be able to take my awesome tunage in my car by something other than my ear buds. It can be really dangerous listening to music via your earbuds in the car. So I bought this lil' pal to help me out...

Now, I figured since I'm, one of these days, going to start exercising regularly, I need a way to take my ipod with me.


Well, so then I realized that my laptop wasn't enough to play all my awesome tunage, so I needed one of these (although mine doesn't look like this, you get the idea)...


My last purchase, made tonight, are these little beauties...


That's right. Pink skull earbuds. The sound quality of these trumps that of my current earbuds. The sound is better than the system in my car. Thank you skullcandy.

I am continually on the hunt for more awesome ipod accessories. If you see anything that I just have to have, lemme know.

3 comments:

lauren said...

ooh. i want those ear buds. like STAT.

Kayla said...

Jake and I are still losers that don't have an iPod, although we are borrowing Jake's brother's iPod while he's on his mission. But I agree about 99 cents a song on iTunes, I can't resist. My most recent song purchases were "With You" by Chris Brown, "Summer Love" by Justin Timberlake, and "4 Minutes" by Madonna featuring Justin Timberlake.

Erin said...

There are more accesories out there? Very dangerous.

Related Posts with Thumbnails