Monday, July 7, 2008

(...monday playlist...)

Long time, no see blogging world. With my recent food poisoning stint, and my lack of tenacity to blog, I haven't been around much. Don't worry though, I have lots to tell you about so be looking out for a new post.

For now, let's just settle on some good tunes, okay?

1. Fall Out Boy - XO
2. Marie Digby - Say It Again
3. Counting Crows - Mr. Jones
4. Destiny's Child - Lose My Breath
5. Des'ree - You Gotta Be
6. Fort Minor - Remember the Name
7. Duncan Sheik - On A High

Enjoy.

7 comments:

lauren said...

quite diverse, this playlist is.

(and you reply, "thanks yoda.")

Josh n' Katie said...

I think your missing a song ... "What a Girl Wants" Christina Aguilera. Seriously that song is STILL in my head!

Kayla said...

I love "You Gotta Be." I have a list of a few songs on my nightstand right now to add to my playlist on the blog (and take off a few that I'm tired of) and that song is on it. Great minds...

Michelle said...

I love your playlists.

yes you need to update.

Dustin and Amy Rasmussen said...

Kenna I'm sorry you have been sick. That sucks. I miss your posts. I enjoy reading what you have to say. When your ready for a Vacation...Vernal awaits.

Susan said...

come back....I have nothing to read these days and it makes me sad.....

Ashley said...

I'm definitely looking out. I miss my Kenna dose.

Related Posts with Thumbnails