Monday, July 14, 2008

{...monday playlist...}

So I have been on a Fall Out Boy kick for the past couple weeks. Thus todays playlist is dedicated to my favorite FOB songs.

1. Chicago Is So Two Years Ago - Take This to Your Grave
2. Dance, Dance - From Under the Cork Tree
3. Sugar, We're Going Down - From Under the Cork Tree
4. It's Not A Side Effect of the Cocaine, I Am Thinking it Must Be Love - My Heart Will Always Be the B-Side to My Tongue
5. I Slept With Someone In Fall Out Boy and All I Got Was This Stupid Song Written About Me - From Under the Cork Tree
6. Hum Halleluja - Infinity On High
7. You're Crashing, But You're No Wave - Infinity On High

I know, some crazy long song titles.

Enjoy.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I love your playlists. If I dont know the songs then I go look them up.

I love fall out boy. I could never chose my favorites cuz I love them all.

Cali said...

Ah. "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."

My favorite quote.

Tatum said...

Hey! You probably don't remember me, but I remember you from freshman year at Snow when we were living in the same complex...Snow Gardens! (I was roommates with Helen, Ellen, Penny, Ashlee and Kim in B8) Good times.
Anyway, I came across your blog through Kendra Ellis' and I LOVED reading your story! (I basically bawled my eyes out as I kept going through all your posts) You have been through so much! And you are hilarious when you write about it I might add! I love it!
My sister in law is also dealing with infertility/adoption and in the midst of it she got an infection in her blood that caused several problems in her body resulting in: open heart surgery, 2 brain surgerys, a stroke and an anuerism in her hip.
Anyway, I just want you to know I will keep you in my thoughts and I hope things start looking up for you.

Matt and Shell said...

All is not right with the world when you have no new posts for me to read. I don't know much much longer I can go on without one... but on a stalkerish note, i was reading through your old archives, that's my way of compensating for the fact that there's no new material, and I saw a picture of a note I wrote you like 6 years ago. I can't believe you kept that!

Related Posts with Thumbnails