Thursday, August 28, 2008

{...brain waves...}

I have decided (and by decided I mean Leslie gave me the idea) to do a weekly edition of 'Brain Waves' every Thursday. I'm sure this is what you all want. This means I don't have to be as creative in my posts which is less pressure on me. Everything Thursday I just write all the randomness that swims around in my shallow brain. (We don't believe in the 'deep end' here. I don't have big enough arm floaties) Don't deny your love for my randomness.

*POOF*

So I'm really digging that I type the word 'poof' in big letters. It's completely unnecessary but I like it. Therefore it IS necessary. You dig?

I'm really thankful that American Eagle isn't prejudice against larger pants sizes. Although if I gain one more pound I am not going to be able to fit into their jeans anymore. This is tragic because it took me FOREVER to find a brand of jeans that I just loved. I have been wearing them for years, and I am not one for going through the 'jean finding' process ever, EVER again. It's as bad as playing the single/dating game.

American Eagle is now making baby/kid clothes. Good bye positive bank account balance.

I have found that sometimes an individuals 'weirdness' can be quite endearing.

Coke with Lime from Ripples. Need I say more?

If anyone has or knows someone who has money they want to just give to me, well, give it to me. I have a goal to buy a baby before I'm 30 and well, 20 THOUSAND dollars is a lot.

I just puked in my mouth a bit after I wrote that last brain wave. It seems quite wrong that it's going to cost me that much for the privilege to be a mother. I've said it before, I know, but it still makes me urpy.

'Urpy' is one of my favorite words. In fact, I don't even think it's a word. I would rather say, 'I'm feelin' a bit urpy.' than, 'I'm feelin' a bit nauseated.' The latter makes me sound smart or something.

I just spent $150 on new lenses for my glasses. That's ONLY the lenses. Tubby strikes again.

Even though Tubby was brutally murdered (which he deserved) he still reeks havoc. I swear he's haunting me from the grave. Maybe I should have given him a proper burial.

There is nothing that makes me smile more than a properly placed swear word.

Nothing makes Josh frown more than a properly placed swear word by me.

I loathe most teenagers. This will probably still hold true when I have one of my own.

17 comments:

lauren said...

i love this i love this i love this.

POOF.

ooh, i like that word.

Jen :) said...

I love you!

I check your blog more times a day than I should!

I am now looking forward to every Thursday. =D

Anonymous said...

can i just say that i love your random brain waves? random thoughts are pretty much the bomb and yours are definitely the bestest kind. p.s. urpy? definitely a keeper.

Erin said...

I'm giggling. Thanks for entertaining me with your randomness. I especially like the last three thoughts. Heheheheheh.

Ashley Cooper said...

Absolutely a fan of the brain waves!

The De Souzas said...

What can I say? I'm a genius.

Seriously, you have more interesting brain waves than anyone I know. My Thursdays are about to get a lot better (and not just because The Office is starting up again soon).

Did I mention that The Office is starting up soon?

alison said...

Hey, Kenna, I like you :)

Whitney Anne said...

Urpy I like it sorry our conversation died the other day! We actually started learning something, go figure. Love you!

Anonymous said...

That is a lot of money for a baby! Mine cost me $35K and six months after his birth I'm STILL trying to figure out how to pay it all. The things women do for a baby!!

Stephanie said...

Haha, this new tradition of yours is brilliant :) I LOVE it.
We could have a memorial service for Tubby... maybe that would put him to rest forever. I'll bring the funeral potatoes.

Carlee said...

McKenna... you rock. That's all. And I LOVE Ripples! Good call. I'm glad I found your blog!

Anonymous said...

Hey, this has nothing to do with your last post, but I found some interesting wev sites you might want to look at. I'm sure you might have seen some of them before.
http://www.aactofloveadoptions.com/adoptionfinancialaid.htm

http://www.freegrantscash.com/

http://www.dreamadoption.org/index.php/finances_panick_relief/adoption_grants

http://members.shaohannahshope.org/site/PageServer

Skyler and Chelsea said...

You crack me up! I love reading you blog!

Susan said...

Perfect is all I have to say. And I still willing to do a car wash...

Ashley said...

I was just catching up. I am such a fan of the Brain wave spot...and Ripples coke-One of the many things Utah alone has to offer the world.

And yeah, how was fishing-lame? Yeah, that's usually the way fishing is. Your blog is getting famous. And I just realized that it is because you are willing to say things like douche bag and drunken sex on your blog. I love you for that.

Rich and Kellie said...

i'm pissed you thought of this brilliant brain wave thing before me... congrats.... you get prom queen of the blog world...jerk...
however I MUST say... i'm really excited for thursdays now...

The Wendler Family said...

wow, lets just say I hate the hunt for affordable correct fitting jeans... That being said, my hunt continues! Maybe rather than $$ I should just look for a girl/woman who is with child who will just give you her baby, then you would just have the legal costs. Urpy- makes being sick sound cool.

Related Posts with Thumbnails