Monday, August 11, 2008

{...monday playlist...}

I haven't posted a playlist for quite some time, I hope you are ready for some good tunes.

Today I'm dedicating the list to the astounding Vitamin String Quartet. If you haven't heard any of their stuff, you need to at least hop onto itunes and preview some songs. They are just amazing. Blows me away every time. The song you are hearing now is 'Dare You To Move' by Switchfoot covered by The Vitamin String Quartet. Just stunning, really.

Here are my favorites...

1. Dance, Dance - Fall Out Boy
2. Emergency - Paramore
3. Favor House Atlantic - Coheed & Cambria
4. Like A Prayer - Madonna
5. Over My Head - The Fray
6. Paralyzer - Finger 11
7. Screaming Infidelities - Dashboard Confessional

Seriously folks, go forth and listen.

1 comment:

Cali said...

I checked them out on itunes before you posted this one because I heard it on your playlist. That is pretty cool.

Related Posts with Thumbnails