Thursday, November 13, 2008

{...brain waves...}

Yaya, FIXED!

*POOF*

I will never, ever make my blog private. My mom has suggested I do so, and peeps around me have been making their blogs private as well, but it just isn't for me. I thought about it for a second or two, but then received yet another of what I like to call, 'Awesome Blog Response' emails. Alisha Foster, you rock my world. It's emails like these, along with comments, etc from people I've never met that give me inspiration and strength. Why would I deny the world the right to read my blog? That would be tragic.

Ripples put too much ice in my Coke today, which means I'll have to go back for a refill.

I watched a show on Discovery Health last night about the Duggers and the Bates families. You know, the one's with 18+ children? Um, they are just creepy. I'm all about being religious (kinda) but in my opinion, um, creepy.

Yesterday I got a letter from T-Money. Holy cow, you do NOT understand how happy it makes me. This kid has hung around my sorry arse for almost 10 years. She gets home from her mission on January 3rd. Her birthday is January 4th. She starts at BYU on January 6th. My girl is HARDCORE. All ya'll will have to meet her. She will fit right in with the Posse.

So I bought an early Christmas present for me and Studly. The Wii Fit. Um, seriously folks, this thing KICKS YOUR BUTT. Plus it's quite funny to watch people hula hoop with no hula hoop. Great buy. I strongly suggest that all those with the Wii system should purchase it. If you don't have a Wii system, then I suggest you purchse one. Best money you will EVER spend.

Studly wants guns for Christmas. Nice. At first I thought, 'I'll go buy them and just have them registered under my name.' Then I thought, 'NOT smart. What if Studly decides to frame me...?'

Did you know that in the back of the Jeep there are hoards of ornaments and garb for my Christmas tree? Is someone slipping me crazy pills?

The Wii Fit also isn't afraid to tell you straight up that you are obese. Trust me on this. When I step on it says, 'What the, SERIOUSLY GIRL, what don't you understand about OBESE? Drop and give me 50.'

Last Winter really wasn't so bad. I went on a 7 day cruise right after Christmas, then I had brain surgery and slept through the worst storms of the season PLUS the rest of Winter. This year I have no cruise, no surgery...

I am 'solar powered.' Really.

To my Posse, dinner tomorrow? Let me know.

13 comments:

lauren said...

if you make your blog private, then i would have to make my blog private and deny all five of my readers the deliciousness that is my blog.

i think certain people go private to see just how many people actually read their blog. and it's prob like five.

and i really wish we could have gone to dinner tonight. but we have to soon. mmk?

Anonymous said...

I love that your blog is public - how else would I have found you?

Yay for Wii fit!

You should buy Josh guns for Christmas. What are you going to do when the Zombies invade?

Whoa? Did I just read ornaments? for a Christmas tree? I think you need another coke - STAT!

Solar powered - for reals. Pretty please sunshine - come out?! What happened to all that globle warming hype?

pffsh

~Jen

Trent and Janel Lyman said...

Dinner tomorrow, for sure. Oh, Trent wants guns too....And I'm sure I did look PRETTY funny doing that hula hoop thing, but it was pretty fun. Keep me posted about tomorrow night so I can let the babysitter know.

Alisha said...

Kenna, you're fantastic. Thank you for not making your blog private. And you are right.... it would be tragic. The whole world needs to experience the awesomeness that is Kenna.

The VerNooy's said...

Okay, the wii thing was funny. We want one, but we can't afford it quite yet. And I am glad you are not making your blog private, its nice to have some one relate too.

Shannon said...

I wish I was in your dinner possse, Kenna. Hope it's Cafe Rio. And good thinking on the gun registration thing. One can never be too careful.

TOGETHER FOREVER said...

Kenna you know there isn't anyone else on the universe quite like you I'm glad your my neighbor and let me be part of you posse. You and your Wi fit rock my world...."Thats what she said!"

Anywho hope your having a nice Ripple Tastic day Luf yr guts!!

Kayla said...

Am I in the posse? I don't know? Maybe that means I'm not...

Tasha said...

Me and Rog are hoping to get WII Fit for our Christmas present! Sounds interesting ha ha! Hey we are making our blog private tho, so please leave me your address if you would like an invite! Thanks girl

Cali said...

I'm listening to your playlist at work.

Ashley said...

I totally agree with you about private blogs and Christmas ornaments but not too much ice in the coke...I love too much ice. It has to be freezing cold. And I like getting refills too. Sorry that you don't get to have any surgery this year....

Kenna Jan said...

I am solar powered too! It must be a Kenna thing. In the winter I HAVE to go tanning. Not for the color, no no, but so that I can make it through the stupid Utah winters without dropping dead. I need my solar power!

Clint and Karley Root said...

I Love that i'm not the only one who thinks the duggars are crazy!!! haha!I guess they did build their house with their own 42 hands....

Related Posts with Thumbnails