Thursday, December 11, 2008

{...brain waves...}

Apparently I'm like Garfield. The more I think about, the more I agree. He's lazy, fat, likes to sleep, LOVES food, occasionally kicks an annoying dog off the table, and mails annoying little kittens to Abu Dhabi. Of course by dogs I mean douche bags and by kittens I mean crazy people I can stand.

I love the comments I have received thus far about my Christmas tree. What I love even more is the fact that putting up a tree has some shock value. Me? Creative?! CHRISTMAS SPIRIT?! That's right, believe it. I'll give everything a good ol' college try.

Mi Madre was telling me last week how she likes plastic fountain drink cups the best. I have honestly never noticed a difference...until today. I got a drink from Gandolfo's in the regular, cardboard-esque cups and I can TASTE Gandolfo's in my drink. Ew. With the plastic cups, you can't. I will be making a permanent switch.

Um, so I'm really good at wrapping presents.

I am trying really hard to accept that some people are just selfish jerks. Too bad it makes me feel like I'm taking copious amounts of crazy pills.

This month I will have 3 doctor's appointments, 1 MRI and 1 CT Scan. This is getting OLD. Oh, did I mention I'm up for another surgery early 2009? To fix my nose and drill out all the infection? I have had enough 'drills to my head' for one lifetime, thank you. Plus a year that starts out with a hospital stay never ends well.

In reference to the above though, this medical shiz is getting old. OLD.

Did I already mention that I feel like I'm taking crazy pills? I am really banking on the fact that others see through the bullshiz like I do. I mean, seriously?

I woke up this morning craving a Coke with lime. It is now 11:20 which means there is one waiting for me across the street. We have calculated that I spend $500 a year on my live promoting drink. Oh well, would Josh want a happy wife or a detoxing wife? He has had both, but I'm pretty sure he prefers happy wife, which is why he hasn't said anything about it.

Um, I can't think of anything else because I want my Coke with lime so badly.

I'm out.

9 comments:

lauren said...

and i want a dp with lime quite badly. guess that's why we're friends.

sorry about another surgery. but that means that i give you more presents. so there.

Erin said...

Mmmmm. Gandolfo's. Sounds yummy unless it is flavoring your coke.

And can I trade you my angry pills for your crazy pills? I have quarantined myself and India in the apartment so we don't offend the neighbors.

Lisa said...

I love your random thoughts. They make me feel somewhat normal because I know I'm not the only one with those kinds of random thoughts. Sorry to hear about more medical madness. Let me know if you need anything. I wish I lived closer to you so that me offering to help you wouldn't seem so useless. Seriously, I can drive down there. Toodles for now!

Kayla said...

Another surgery? Ah, crap! That sucks. I'm sorry! Well, I'll think of something to make you again. I need to come visit soon or you come visit me!!

Rich and Kellie said...

That is not why you are like garfield and you know it. :)

Stephanie said...

Ooh, I LOVE the tree... I'm consolidating comments and figured I'd tell you that here.
Sorry to hear about your surgery... I think somebody over at el hospital should be hookin you up with "frequent customer" benefits or something. Maybe Cokes with lime for life?

Losee Family said...

good luck with all the medical stuff yuck. i honestly can say that I've never had lime in a coke before and i think i'm going to have to try it now.

Kristin said...

So are you craving lasagne?? Hey, does your husband have relatives in Blanding? I grew up there and there are lots of Shumways.

Ashley said...

Go get the coke, and yes, ALWAYS get it in a plastic cup...or Styrofoam, that's really good too if you can get the pebble ice.

Related Posts with Thumbnails