Thursday, December 25, 2008

{...merry christmas...}

I hope it was wonderful for you all.

Josh and I have had an eventful day. We drove out to see the Josh's parents, which lead to us getting caught in a snow drift, during an INSANE storm, winds up to 60 mph, NO cell service, had to call 911, 2 hours stuck in a car, getting buried. Some Vernon inhabitants brought huge tractors, dug us out and pulled us home.

More when I am able to make it home.

Here's wishing you a Merry Christmas from our home to yours.

4 comments:

The Wendler Family said...

OMG! I am so glad you were finally rescued! Sounds scary and cold! Merry Christmas to you too!

Kayla said...

Oh no! I thought if the weather was bad you were going to stay home? Well, I hope everything is good now.

Katie said...

I'm glad that you are no longer stuck on the side of the road. No fun, but it does make for a good story. Hope you guys had a great Christmas!

Trent and Janel Lyman said...

I'll be sad to see Toby go :(

Related Posts with Thumbnails