Thursday, January 8, 2009

{...brain waves...}

It's been a while.

*POOF*

Right now I am blogging via my couch on my new Lappy. Can I say that I LOVE it. I am watching Grey's, in my pj's, blogging on the new lappy. Life. Is. Good.

Not only did I get a new lappy, but I decided to spoil Josh a little bit and get him a new lappy as well. Now we can get rid of that old, not so awesome desk top. Plus, this will totally make more room on the desk in the office.

I LOVE being able to work more from home. Call me insane, but after I do an 8 hour day, I come home and do more hours. Because I can. Because I have no life. Because I like my job.

I am chatting with an old friend from hike school right now. Kate Dalley. She is adorable, and even though I was insane in hike school and we didn't really hang out much, she still keeps in touch. I have a wedding gift for her (sorry girl, I'm slow) and I am looking forward to a Cafe Rio lunch with her when she returns from Hawaii. Seriously I am so jealous of her.

So. Jealous.

I like sleeping.

I love getting e-mails from women who read my blog. I love feeling like we have a connection. It's so nice to not feel alone in this mess of a situation.

Infertility blows.

Did I mention how much I love this laptop?

Have I mentioned how amusing it is when I see passive aggressiveness at it's finest? Oh, and I see it often. So often that it oft times make me feel like I'm on crazy pills. Some people's kids.

I'm sorry these aren't as wonderful as past brain waves. I need to get back into the swing of things and maybe not take Ny.quil before I type.

5 comments:

lauren said...

i like this one. and thanks for the plug. you're really the bestest.

Jen Nelson said...

I am a fan of passive aggressiveness - I give it right back ;)

Robin said...

McKenna! Hi! I don't know if you remember me from KMart, but give me a shout back if you do!!!

Robin said...

Found you on Jessica's blog who I found on Ashley's blog!! Small world!! Email me! Catch me up on the last 5 YEARS!!
zr2aroberts@q.com

Kimberly said...

Too funny... what you going to do with the giant table top computer??? If you ever feel like generously donating it to a well deserving spanish forkin' hit me up :)
Love your guts!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails