Thursday, January 29, 2009

{...super bowl bash...}

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:

You are all cordially invited to our digs on Sunday for the Super Bowl. We will have food and drinks, but if you want you can bring some munchies to add to the spread. I mean it, come over, have a good time, watch some funny commercials, eat, laugh, whatever. This is why we bought a huge tv folks, help us use it.

Kickoff is at 4:20 (don't forget to bring some mary j.) so come when you like!

I know I am sounding all sorts of laid back, which it is, but seriously, this is going to be a BASH. So come...so I don't feel like an idiot.

1082 Sara Circle

RSVP if you want on the comments.

***Cardinal fans wanted***


7 comments:

Steve and Hailey said...

Hey how is your week going? Would you believe that Janel brought me some delicious treats...good thing I'm not counting points...maybe in a couple months. I like the new look of your blog.

Sarah said...

hey Kenna we would totally be there but we have braden's family dinner this week.
P.S. And of course we will be cheering for the cardinals!! Go AZ!!

The Wendler Family said...

Are "littles" allowed at this bash of all bashes?

Kenna said...

'course

Kristin said...

We want to come. I'll even bring a WW dessert. I think I'm cheering for Pittsburgh, but I also like Kurt Warner. I'll probably wait and see who wins and then decide that's who I wanted all along.

P.S. We're wearing our p.j. bottoms. Hope that's okay...

(Sorry if this posts a million times, but I'm getting weird responses.)

Shannon said...

Wish we lived closer...we'd TOTALLY come. And we'd call the love sac. Lucky. Someday, I'm going to have a love sac. (or probably a cheap knock-off of one, at least).
P.S. Apparently, there are supposed to be two Intuit Turbo Tax commercials during the Superbowl. Do me a favor and let me know how they are...since Ryan and I don't have cable, and don't have friends who have cable. Or basically, because we really just don't have friends. Let's be honest.

The Wendler Family said...

We're comin'!

Related Posts with Thumbnails