Monday, January 12, 2009

{...want mail from yours truly?...}

Then e-mail me your physical address.

No, I'm not gonna send spam junk about how you need to give me money to buy me a kid or blah blah blah or yak yak yak.

I promise it'll bring a smile to your face, or you'll wanna sock me in the face. Win/win right?

You have until Wednesday night, I am sending it out Thursday.

kennagoesemo(at)gmail(dot)com

*don't assume i have your address. if i do, i probably don't know where it is. i will be sending it to only those who email me*

7 comments:

Dani Lou said...

YAY

dani.talbot@gmail

Lisa said...

Thursday! The suspense will be unbearable!

justlisa83@hotmail.com

Trent and Janel Lyman said...

PHYSICAL address....
1074 Sara Cir
Orem UT 84058

Trent and Janel Lyman said...

OOOH...you wanted it emailed to you, I guess I should have read that part :)

Lisa said...

Oh yeah, I too often suffer from brain fartitis! I will email you my home address.

Anonymous said...

Kristi Squires 1716 e 410 s SF, Utah 84660

Steve and Hailey said...

We would definitely like a copy
1083 (you know across the street)

Related Posts with Thumbnails