Thursday, February 19, 2009

{...pay it forward...}

Here is one 'tag' I think I can get into...

Here be them rules:

1.Be one of the first THREE bloggers to leave a comment on this post, which then entitles you to a handmade item from me! (although I'm thinking I will consider all comments made, and just send something to each of you)

2. Winners must post this challenge on your blog, meaning that you will Pay It Forward, creating a handmade gift -anything!- for the first THREE bloggers who leave a comment on YOUR post about this giveaway!

3. The gift that you send to your 3 Friends can be from any price range and you have 365 (so no, 'I have no time' excuses...) days to make/ship your item. Remember: It’s the Spirit and the Thought That Count!

4. When you receive your gift, please feel free to blog about it! If you are not one of the Top Three Commenters on this post, you can still play along. Go ahead and start your own Pay It Forward chain, and encourage your blogging friends to do the same! SO, REMEMBER…Pay it forward!

So come on blog-o-sphere, get your craft on, or your home making skills on, or for me the 'whatever-i-can-scrounge-up-but-i-promise-you-won't-be-disappointed' on.

PS. If you leave a comment, please leave me your email too.

9 comments:

Harmony. Anthony. Kelton. Kynley. said...

interesting tag..I think i wil try it too! My email is jensenmama09@yahoo.com.

Katie said...

Is it bad if I comment on yours after you've comment on mine? LOVE you Kenna...your amazing!!
(you already have my email)

Josh said...

I just wanted to comment so I can get something. You can make me dinner. Winner winner chicken dinner!

Trent and Janel Lyman said...

HAHAHA! Here is me laughing at Josh's comment! I don't care who you are....that's funny!

Katie said...

That is funny! I think your asking a little too much Josh. I didn't know that we could but in requests for what we wanted.

Kayla said...

Josh cracks me up! Well, at least you don't have to send that one anywhere! And if you want to make any requests or suggestions of what you want me to make you, let me know.

The Wendler Family said...

Nice! Yeah, this tag is totally catchy. :) I'll have to try it. Oh, and your husband is hillarious!

Jess said...

I have to agree with all the other comments, I like your husbands the best!! This seems like a fun tag, you'll have to let me know what you sent out that might give me some ideas as to what to send out. I love ya Kenna!!

Aarika said...

I just had to say I love Josh's comment, it made me laugh pretty hard. Love Ya.

Related Posts with Thumbnails