Thursday, February 26, 2009

{...um, christmas...}

Warning : Picture Overload

I know, I know, a little late eh?

I just found all these pictures and figured I need to be a good blogger and let you have a look see. All-in-all Christmas was most wonderful. Well, as long as you aren't counting the fact that we got stuck in a crazy wind/snow storm.

Here are our spoils...


Josh : Golf bag, balls, tees, hat, glove. New shoes, shirts, ties. Nerf guns. Fishing gear. Movies galore. Race car. Temple pants.

Kenna : Iphone. Black leather ottoman. Lotion. Food storage. Movies galore. Wii fit & yoga mat. Itunes. Dirt Devil. Digital picture frame.

Oh, and Guitar Hero World Tour for the both of us. Too much rock for one hand.

Also, for your viewing pleasure, here are some pics and a video of us stuck in a snow storm. You know, the one where we had to call 911, have them call Studly's parents, and have Studly's parents call a neighbor to unbury us and pull us out? Yeah, Happy Freakin' Holidays.


video

Hear that noise? That's the insane wind.

5 comments:

blakeandcourt said...

Fun Christmas, minus the scary snowstorm. Better late than never, eh?

The Wendler Family said...

Good gravy! That wind sounds sooooo cold! Well, at least you were in good company. :) If I had to be stuck in a snow storm there is no one I'd rather be with, than my husband.
I'm glad you had a great Christmas.

lauren said...

holy balls, what wind!

Jess said...

You look so freakin' cute!!! I really want to see you sometime, it would be a lot of fun to catch up and stuff. Anyway, I'm glad you had a fun Christmas, except for the snowstorm part. That wind is amazingly strong!! That's insane!

Steve and Hailey said...

How do you like the wii fit? I love new workout equipment, videos etc. My aunt loves the wii fit.

Related Posts with Thumbnails