Wednesday, June 24, 2009

...simple notes...

This wonderful note was waiting for me when I awoke Monday morning.

Talk about perfect timing.

It's amazing how something so simple can sooth and calm the storms in my head. I appreciate these words. I oft times feel that I don't live up to them in anyway, but I know I want to be the person they are describing. Simple validation of feelings is all you need sometimes. The offer to lend a listening ear eases the thoughts of feeling alone. Knowing that someone recognizes the pain that I am experiencing behind locked doors is touching.

The fact that you, dear friend who wrote this note, took the time to think of me, is, simply put, one of the sweetest gestures one can ever be a recipient of. Ever.

Photobucket


Thank you.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

AJ said...

That made my eyes tear up. It is good to know that there are still caring, loving, selfless people in the world. You show me that all the time Kenna and the note you received helps remind me of that too.

:-)

Jen Nelson said...

I knew I wasn't the only one that thinks your awesome!

Loves girl!

Related Posts with Thumbnails