Wednesday, June 17, 2009

...my inbox is happy...

There are some mornings where the only thing that gets me out of bed is the fact that I have responsibilities. You know, like work, and um, the fact that I don't think Studly wants a frumpy, lazy wife.

I'm sure we've all had those moments.

Where waking up and getting through another day feels impossible.

Good thing Heavenly Father is aware of me and my inabilities. You know, I hear that He meets our needs through other people.

Well, that's awesome.

I found this in my inbox today.

Photobucket

From the bottom of this icy heart, thank you.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4 comments:

Jen Nelson said...

That made me cry.

Lovely, thank you for sharing.

And thank you to whoever sent that.

lauren said...

this was lovely. so honest. i am glad that you're able to have experiences like these to show you that your struggle means something to a lot of people.

(but, the proofer in me wants to say that "shitty" has two t's. but that's so not a big deal.)

Jamie said...

Isn't it nice to know that people are thinking of you when you might feel all alone? I'm always thinking about you too. I'm glad somebody was nice enough to send you that email. :)

Steve and Hailey said...

That note is so sweet and so sweet that someone took the time to express how they feel in hopes of making you feel just a little bit better.

I kept thinking this must be a pretty great person and hey look at their handwriting...then I realized that you probably (cleverly) did the handwriting part. You have so many great little tricks on your blog!

I was thinking the other day that you can learn a lot about a person by their hair...then I realized how awful mine always looks...oh blast...

Next time I have so much to say I'll just drop by and leave your poor bloggy in peace.

Related Posts with Thumbnails