Tuesday, September 8, 2009

...changes...

There are going to be some changes within the coming weeks here on the ol' blog.

I am bored with the look and it just needs something new and fresh. New name, new colors, new look, new vibe, new new new new.

oh, and maybe if I made a 'button' for the blog, would you put it on your blog?
Would you encourage others to read?

Maybe?

Or maybe this blog is just a small internet space full writings that only give you a headache?

hmmm, yes, changes are in order...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

5 comments:

The Wendler Family said...

It'll be great! I am excited for you to show off your vision. And yes, I would add your blog button. :)

Jamie said...

I need a change too! Can you teach me how to make a new header on photoshop?

If you make a button, I will for sure put it on my blog. I think everyone should read your blog. :)

Erin said...

I would put your button up! I love your look (as you can tell by the fact that i just realized i pretty much accidentally copy-catted you). Can't wait to see what else you have though! And maybe you can help me with the cute fonts thing.

TIM&SHAN said...

I would totally put your button up!!
BTW I am so sorry that I havent got my story emailed to you. I have been waiting to see what the outcome of this latest failed pregnancy is. Its probably ectopic, but I will find out tomorrow. I will get it emailed to you this weekend though;)

Josh and Kandice said...

I would love to put your button on my blog. I'm excited to see what you come up with. Dang CS4 for being so expensive, i wish I had it! I need to update my fonts on my blog, too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails