Wednesday, September 30, 2009

...i'm feeling angsty...

So, you know how in Sarah McLachlan's video, 'Fallen,' the guy goes nuts after she leaves him and starts throwing chairs against walls? Then he rips apart a feather pillow, and tosses things out the window? Some days (like, totally today) I feel like doing that, but only if I get to do it in slow motion like he does. And with Sarah's song in the background because, you know, that would totally make it more dramatic.

Wanna know what I'm talking about?  Go here.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

AJ said...

Yes. I concur. Completely.

TIM&SHAN said...

Whats goin on Kenna? I am praying things can atleast ease up on you;) Hang in there, we are all rooting 4 U!!!!!!!!!

Jewls said...

Your title reminded me of this Youtube vid...you should watch it, it's hilarious!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xD-Huwlg2kY

Related Posts with Thumbnails