Tuesday, September 15, 2009

...music moves through me...

I have been a slacker as of late when it comes to searching for some new tunes to make my ears happy.  Heaven knows it's good for my soul to dig around on itunes for a couple hours.  Yes, you heard me right, I can search, find and listen to different and new artists on itunes for hours.  That is why I have to give myself (a) a time limit and (b) a budget. 

What brought me back, do you ask?  Well, Studly and I had our pictures taken this past Saturday by Jenny Wheeler.  (don't worry, when I get the pics back you will all be the first to see them)  I was perusing around her blog (which I HIGHLY suggest you do as well, and if you are even thinking about getting some pictures taken she is a perfect choice) and I saw that she is a music junkie as well.  I looked up all the songs on her 'list of songs you must check out' and I must say, she's got some good taste.   (Jenny, you have an old soul vibe, and please, don't take that the wrong way.  I love it.) It brought me back to my 'center', if you will.  I've needed some calm and peace lately.  This was the perfect way to achieve it.

So, what I'm trying to say is here are some new tunes for you to check out.

Photobucket

enjoy.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

blakeandcourt said...

I love good music too. Always enjoy your playlists!

Ashley Cooper said...

Confession: I'm not a music guru. However, I love the first song on this list.

Related Posts with Thumbnails