Wednesday, September 2, 2009

...my most sincere apologies...

While this isn't by any means an excuse, nor is it even meant to be, but I let myself get carried away in my emotions. Clearly it can do damage to my reputation. I had this huge post in my head all ready to write, but I'm tired, and I doubt ya'll want to hear it anyway.

Just know that I am aware that I was being cold, and I know that it wasn't appropriate.

I didn't realize nor think it would be hurtful to so many more people than who it was intended for.

Lo siento.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4 comments:

Cali said...

Dear I hope you aren't talking about the Miley Cyrus post.

Nicole's crazy Blog said...

Kudos.

Amy said...

I'm confused

Ashley Cooper said...

I'm not sure you have anything to apologize for...
It shouldn't have been hurtful to anyone who wasn't being selfish or inconsiderate themselves.
Maybe I'm just confused too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails