Wednesday, November 4, 2009

...to you, my friend...

I find myself in a place where I can't find the right words to express what I'm feeling.  This is rare, obviously, as I always have something to say.  However, I'm going to try, because what I want to say needs to be said.   

You need to hear it. 

I am oft times completely overwhelmed at how much the Lord has blessed me.  More specifically, I have been blessed with the most amazing friends.  Truly there is no lady luckier than I.

Right now there is one person on my mind.  A dear, sweet friend who is hurting.

I want you to know how much I love you.  Fiercely.  That when I say I know the Lord had a hand in our friendship, I mean it.  Most of the time I can't keep a friend for a day, and you've stuck around for years.  Despite the fact that you do keep your pain so well hidden, I know you.  I see it.  I ache for you.  I cry for you.  I pray for you.  There is nothing I want more than for you to feel comfort, to feel at peace, to be happy

You are so strong.  Sometimes so strong that others don't see what's really going on.inside your tender heart.  I know you are protecting yourself and you know what?  I do it too.  All the time, actually.  We all do. 

I'll never understand it.

What I do know is this:  You've got this.  It's in the bag, lady.  If anyone can do it, you can.

You are a miracle.

I'm not going anywhere.  I'm always here.  Even though I apparently can barely take care of myself some days, it doesn't matter.  When I say you can call me anytime, that means anytime.  I sleep lightly.  Plus, chances are, I'm probably awake at 3 in the am anyway.  

I wish I knew exactly what to say, how to say it, what to do, but unfortunately I fall short.

Please, just know that I love you.  So much. 

Nothing will ever change that.

You've got this, lady.




Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

:)

Me said...

Thank you. I needed this so incredibly much.

Related Posts with Thumbnails