Thursday, December 24, 2009

...o holy night...

my jeep is packed up ready to head off to my mum & dad's house.  we have bags and bags of presents, pies & bottles of coke (would i celebrate any holiday without it?) 

however, none of what i listed above truly matters.  it's fun and exciting, the act of giving and receiving, but may we all take this Christmas to focus on what really matters.

that on this night a sweet little was born into the world and He would redeem us all. 


yes, this is who we have waited for.


may these lyrics that sensei posted on her blog offer some insight and help you think about the true meaning of this season.


How many kings stepped down from their thrones?
How many lords have abandoned their homes?
How many greats have become the least for me?
How many Gods have poured out their hearts
To romance a world that has torn all apart?
How many fathers gave up their sons for me?
 
Only one did that for me.



i pray you all have a calm & peaceful holiday.

all our love to all of you.





Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

Teresa said...

Thank-you Kenna. That was beautiful.

Mom said...

Oh, you love me:) Love the picture!

Kristin said...

I have this picture. I love the baby Jesus's wrinkled forehead and Mary's eyes.

Related Posts with Thumbnails