Monday, January 18, 2010

...dear kimmie...

thank you for lunch, for chatting, for listening, for letting me snuggle millz.  after a week or so of feeling completely lost in sadness and struggle, i feel refreshed and motivated.  you are wonderful.  a doll.  i can't wait until we play again.

oh, and of course, thank you for my etsy surprise.  i'm loving it.  it's adorable.  thanks for thinking of me.

seriously.  you have no idea what a difference you have made.  snaps for kim.






likey my new necklace?  (it's my twitter name & you can follow me here)  more from the r house couture here.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

6 comments:

Alli said...

I do love that necklace. And good friends. Jewelery and girlfriends can be heaven sent.

TIM&SHAN said...

There isnt a better combination in the world!! Good friend and jewelry!!! Well I guess the only thing that could make that better is chocolate;)
SOOO HAPPY you are feeling better Kenna!!! Thinking of you!!

Jessica GaleForceOne said...

Love it! The bird charms is so charming!

Steve and Hailey said...

That is awesome! I think I need a bird like that to get me through poopy January. Let's have an eat something yummy and movie night! When?

The Wendler Family said...

Nice necklace! I am so glad that you checked out the rhouse blog and that you are getting to know such wonderful women because of it. What a blessing to have such a support group in adoption.
Love you!

kimsueellen said...

YOU are a sweetheart. SO fun to meet IRL...wishing I wasn't in so much of a funk today. Tomorrow will be better. I PROMISE. Loves.

Related Posts with Thumbnails