Tuesday, February 9, 2010

...i love him...

this is the man i married.


sigh.  yes, seriously.  

jenny sure does know how to freeze a face in time.  oh, and his eyes?

all natural, baby.

basically i am overwhelmed at the fact that he loves me.  having him in my life has made all the difference.

all. the. difference.

thank you for making me a better person.  i know it's not easy, but if you give me a little more time i promise i clean up quite nice.  

 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

7 comments:

Cali said...

I still haven't met your hubby but he sure seems like a great guy.

Alli said...

How sweet without the barf factor. Love it.

TIM&SHAN said...

<3 Twu wuv <3

Jamie said...

Handome lil' devil. You guys make a great match, fo sho!

Jessica GaleForceOne said...

:)

T-Mac said...

Oh that Josh..... he makes my heart go pitter pat:)

Mandy said...

you guys are an awesome match i'm sure. :) (and he's pretty darn lucky too!)

Related Posts with Thumbnails