Thursday, February 25, 2010

...'scuze me?...

i'm just gonna go ahead and say what i know everyone else is thinking.

divulge the elephant in the room.

because, seriously, it's been driving me up. a. tree.















who in the crap is justin bieber?

isn't he like, 3.27 years old?

isn't he still a fetus?!


this is an all time low for the music industry.

he sings about long ever lasting love.  

does his little three year old brain even have enough wrinkles to comprehend that?

if anything he is promoting underage marriage. 

all i know is my 25 year old brain can't wrap around this.


seriously.



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

11 comments:

lauren said...

touche.

(sorry my sicky brain can only produce that much right now.)

TIM&SHAN said...

hahahahahaaha.... thankyou Kenna!!!!
I thought the same thing!!!!!
That child is ridiculous!!!

Cali said...

I'll honest, I had to look him up to know for sure, but I have heard of him - 15 yr olds singing about that stuff? It is rather silly. :)

Alli said...

fo' sho'. It creeps me out, actually. I am in no way attracted to him, but listening to him sing about love makes me feel dirty...like a pedophile.

Jessica GaleForce said...

lol I agree with you!

shiloh said...

I was thinking the same thing the first time I saw him on Ellen and then every time since that I've heard him on the radio. The only thing I like from him is that I think he's the one who sings the first few lines of the new "We are the world".

Jamie said...

I had to look him up because I had no idea who you were talking about. I feel so out of touch with the world.

The Dahle's said...

hahaha my 3 year old loves him! Maybe it's because they are the same age haha.

Necia and Joe Shumway said...

wait...who is he?

Teresa said...

Thanks for getting that out. Even though I didn't know how to put it into words, I was thinking the same thing. I also couldn't tell if he was a girl or boy the first time I heard his song. Some songs just need to wait until after puberty.

Nicole said...

Oh my heaven's to Betsy! Thank you for putting into words what I could not!

Related Posts with Thumbnails