Friday, March 19, 2010

...friday festivity...

i have been looking forward to this all week.  in fact, i think this is one of my (and by 'my' i mean 'alli's') best brain children yet.  i spend all week thinking about things i love, you know, to post, and it is a good reminder of how blessed i am. 

plus, it just makes friday's that. much. more. awesome.  er. 

seriously.

so today i am so grateful, blessed with, love our case worker, K.  i can't even begin to express what a wonderful lady she is.  aside from being a fierce advocate for our cause (you know, 'operation get a baby preferably before we are 30' cause)  she has been a sounding board, offered advice, guided us, trusted us, and she even laughs at our jokes.  

for that alone she deserves the, 'best case worker, like, ever' award.  

oh yes, there is one.  i just said there was.  so let it be written, so let it be done.

seriously, home skillets, she is proof that the Lord has a hand in our lives.  we love her.

what are you lovin' on today?

UPDATE:

another reason we love this lady?

today, after 7+ months of the approval process, it's finished.

we have been approved to adopt.

squeeeeee!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

21 comments:

Leslie said...

I'm loving K too! She's so great! So excited about today! Yay!!!! Too bad you have to work or we could go celebrate!

Jessica GaleForce said...

I'ma day late, but....no wait today is friday..tomorrow is saturday. DORK

I love waking up early in the morning and turning on the television and finding some old BYU devotional where the speaker is talking about something that I really need to hear at that exact moment. This has happened to me occasionally throughout the years and it helps me to know that my Father in Heaven knows my needs, loves me, and that nothing in this life is a coincidence.

Trent and Janel Lyman said...

I LOVE a quiet, clean house!

Michelle said...

I love sleeping in on quiet, rainy mornings. I especially love it when I can open a window and hear and smell the rain, too.

TIM&SHAN said...

I love good music. It amazes me how much music affects our souls. It is truly a blessing.
I am especialy lovin on Girl rock bands... Love them;)

Ashley said...

I love having Friday off the day after Parent Teacher Conferences! I can sleep in, check blogs before I get dressed, and go to the dentist without having to write sub plans. Wahoo!

Alli said...

Cupcakes. My mom and I bought a half dozen from a nearby bakery and have been trying one every day. Frosting is like one of the best culinary inventions of all time.

Val'n'Ben said...

I love making my mom laugh until she has to wipe tears from her eyes.

Shannon said...

I love waking up to the birds singing. Spring is on its way, baby.

Erin said...

Maya's snuggle-bounces when I pick her up from her bed.

lauren said...

i love my four and a half inch black stilettos. random, but true.

Jamie said...

I love that my honey is taking me out on a date tomorrow! He says he enjoys "courting me" and it is so friggin' funny. I love that boy.

MeeMaw said...

I love that I am one step closer to being a grandma!!

Jen Nelson said...

AHHHH! Congrats!

I love 7 hours of solid sleep!

Richard and Emily said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am soooooo happy for you!!!!!!!!

This news has totally made my day! I'm so glad you are approved and all that part of the waiting process is over! Congratulations!

:)

Josh and Kandice said...

Finally!!!! Yay!!!!! I'm so happy for you guys, congratulations!!

I'm loving my new camera, that thing is amazing. I'm very intimidated by it though!:) Oh and my tulips and crocus's are popping their little heads up, YAY!!

Ryan and Maranda said...

Congrats on the adoption process!! I hope it happens really soon!

Jessica GaleForce said...

I totally just saw your facebook post! I was so excited when I saw it! I am seriously bouncing in my chair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You guys are the best!!

Kristin said...

Congrats! I know how frustrating that wait is. I hope you're one of the lucky ones that gets a baby fast, but if it takes a while, don't get discouraged. I have a strong conviction that we end up with the kids that are meant to be part of our family.

As for what I love, I love adoption!

Lindz said...

sooooo sooooo happy for you!!!

Krista said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! I am so happy for you. This is the best news and has completely made my day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails