Sunday, March 14, 2010

...new adoption button...

so, i decided i needed a new adoption button.  i wasn't digging the old one much.

if you feel so inclined to do a little switch-a-roo, i'd appreciate it. if not, don't worry, the old one will still navigate all clickers to our adoption blog.









Grab this button:
shumway adoption










1. click inside the html box located on the upper right hand side of my blog (this will select all of the text.)
2. press "control c" to copy text
3. click on your blog layout
4. add a gadget
5. add "html/javascript"
6. paste text in box
7. press save


let me know if you have any size issues.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

7 comments:

Leslie said...

sure.....get a new one 2 days after I finally got around to putting the first one up. :) Cute new button. I love love love it! Putting it on right now!

Happy Sumo said...

That sounds soooo complicated!! So is this where I tell you about issues with size? I don't like the size of my butt or tummy, what can you do about that? hee hee hee

Kenna said...

mom, when you comment under a screen name like that i can only assume that you will be taking me out for sushi in the near future.

ps. your body is HAWT.

Mandy said...

love the button *added to family blog*

love you too, kiddo!

Jen Nelson said...

So cute! Makes me want to blog again just so I can add it!

and mmm, sushi.

Ashley said...

I love it muy mucho. How difficult is it on a scale of one to ten to make one of these? 'Cause one of Scott's really good friends has started an adoption blog and I want a button for theirs too.

Kristin said...

I didn't have the old one up. I'm totally selfish and only wanted people to go to my adoption blog of our site. But our family is finished now, so I will totally be promoting you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails