Friday, April 16, 2010

...friday festivity...

this most glorious friday (and it is glorious, seriously) i am loving...

my favorite etsy shop has bundles of new items which makes me happy because, well, one day right?  plus, i am always in need of a new necklace.  do you have one yet?



seriously.  get some.

what are YOU lovin' on today?




'cherish' and 'courage' necklace photos by jenny wheeler photography.

also thanks to jenny for the polaroid craze.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

7 comments:

Trent and Janel Lyman said...

A clean house...and 4 kids sleeping...ahh silence!

Ashley said...

i'm lovin on wal-marts' site to store delivery system.

that and fake otter pops.

Alli said...

I do have one! A cool person whose name starts with "K" and ends in "enna" gave it to me. I love that I making calzones for dinner. MMMMMMMMM...

Jessica GaleForce said...

Sewing..I am absolutely loving sewing today. I am making a bed skirt, 3sided crib bumper and 2 fitted sheets for my niece! I lovce her!

If you can't be a parent, love and spoil your nieces and nephews more then their parents do imo :D

Kenna said...

As soon as my little sister has a bebe I'll be all over than spoiling idea.

Can't wait.

Kate said...

Thai Food.
Delicious.

AND

SANDAL WEATHER!! My feet have been in clastrophobic H for the past 7 months!!!

A said...

Okay, I'm officially in love with all that adoption stuff! Way to go R House! And I agree with Kate, definitely time for my feet to come out of hiding, it's been too long! :)

P.S. Hope the adoption process is going well. I'm praying for you! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails