Monday, May 24, 2010

...making sense...

"Part of every misery is, so to speak, the misery's shadow or reflection: the fact that you don't merely suffer but have to keep on thinking about the fact that you suffer. I not only live each endless day in grief, but live each day thinking about living each day in grief."
-c.s. lewis, 'a grief observed' 

everything is still so raw and painful and i imagine it will be for quite some time.  

stick with me folks.  i'm coming up for air more often.

you know i love you.

(it just occurred to me that with the removal of the initial kate post, many of you might not know what's going on.  loooooong story short we had a failed adoption placement.  more to come one day, now just isn't the right time)




sidenote: i KNOW you read this blog sir, and you can twist whatever i say whatever way you want, but when it comes down to it, i'm not the liar.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

8 comments:

Jessica GaleForce said...

AMEN!!

Love you Kenna! You're teh awesome, keep your chin up. :)

/big hugs

Me said...

Boo Ya
Love that passive aggressive side.

The Wendler Family said...

I'll be waiting. :)

Alli said...

I am glad C.S. Lewis is keeping you company these days. It's a good sign (I think)! Can't wait to see you!

Richard and Emily said...

Kenna,

I'm so sorry for your loss. I've been thinking a lot about you. I'm glad to see you trying to make it through all this hardness. You can do it, you're amazing in every way. I so admire your faith, your hope, your courage, your endurance.

blakeandcourt said...

Kenna I am sorry you have to go through this. I have been thinking about you and your family a lot. Know that there are many people who love and support you. You are definitely not alone in this.

Jamie said...

Ha ha ha, you called him SIR. That's funny.

Ashley said...

Regarding your side-note...

Seriously? This guie-la-douche of a sperm donor (whose entire worth seems only to reside in the leavings of his scrawny un-decended testicles) is blog-stalking you??? Honestly??

I sincerely hope that this ball-scratching butt-sniffing idiot understands the fact that this child isn't a toy, a pawn or something to claim 'winner' over. I hope that he knows that bad karma will follow him to the ends of the earth if he ever hurts this sweet little child he doesn't deserve. Children deserve a good father who cares more about the child than themselves. I bet he hasn't even offered to help pay for the medical expenses. I bet he never even went to doctors appointments or even called after them when she had them. I bet he's one of those losers who whined and moaned about nobody caring how he felt and nobody listening to him or caring about what he wanted when he doesn't even have the decency to put an innocent child before his own blasted over-inflated ego.

That's what I get out of someone who blog-stalks.

Loser.

Related Posts with Thumbnails