Sunday, May 16, 2010

two/five

each year i grow and will continue to stretch and be strengthened.

each year i am taught to love deeper, to find happiness in moments of sorrow and pain, to understand a bit more the divine calling my life is and will continue to be.

each year i eat cake and am grateful for a beating heart which allows me to be alive and you know, eat cake.

each year i am humbled.

each year my eyes are opened. 

this growing older thing isn't too bad i guess.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

13 comments:

Alli said...

Happy Birthday! Good thoughts, by the way. I like myself more and more as I get older...at least when I look back and see what I used to be like or used to think.

Jessica GaleForce said...

Love ya Lady! Happy Birthday!

Ashley said...

You know I love you?

Happy birthday!!

Kayla said...

Happy Birthday, love! I hope that you get well soon. Shelby and I wanna come visit sometime when we're in the hood!

Shannon said...

Most happiest birthday wishes being sent to you via the internet. :)
25 is a good year.

Erin said...

Happy Birthday friend!

Josh and Kandice said...

Happy Birthday Kenna! I love you and hope you have a great day. Eat lots of yummy cake for me, too! I think of you daily and hope you guys are doing okay. And 25 was great and 28 seems to be even better!:) Happy Birthday my dear.

Trent and Janel Lyman said...

Happy Birthday!! Thanks for partying with us. We had a blast!! We sure love you, how blessed we are to have awesome friends who love us despite our craziness. Can't wait for our trip...should we make a paper chain?

Jen Nelson said...

Mmm, cake.

Happy birthday!

Steve and Hailey said...

Let's have another birthday for you before I move because that was surprisingly good cake! :) Love you!

Susan said...

Happy Birthday Kenna.

serenity said...

Happy Birthday.

xxx

The Wendler Family said...

Happy belated Kenna!
Love your perspective of growing older. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails