Sunday, May 9, 2010

...until further notice...

friends...

truly there are no words to express what has transpired over the past 2 weeks.

a certain post has been removed for the time being, and as of right now i am taking a leave from blogging.

please be patient with me, dear friends.  we are experiencing pain that no written language can express.

i will return when the time is right.


and please, continue to pray for our wonderful R and her family, as well as A and his family, that all will feel peace and comfort through these times.




Image and video hosting by TinyPic



13 comments:

Trent and Janel Lyman said...

You're more than amazing! That's all I got to say.

A said...

I hope you are okay. I have been very worried about you. I'm just glad to know that you will eventually come back. You are still in my thoughts and prayers.

Jen Nelson said...

Love.

Prayers.

:)

We are the Mogles said...

you are back...for a second. I have been following your blog since you had a photo shoot done with the amazing Jenny Wheeler (I went to high school with her...very cool girl!) You're story is amazing and I can't wait til you are back!

ps. your last post was AwEsOmE!!!
oh, and one more thing, my son has a brain tumor....dang those blasted flippin' brain tumors.
Love to you :)

Cali said...

Kenna I love you. I'm here if you want to talk okay. Love you.

Jessica GaleForce said...

Seriously...cookies and coke? Leme know!

serenity said...

Been thinking of you. Hope when you're back you have good news to share.

xxx

Susan said...

Thinking and praying for you and your family.

Jack and Daynalee said...

I'm so sorry you have to go through this Kenna. I've been thinking about you so much. Please know that I am here if you ever need to talk, someone to cry with or just a hug. Seriously. Any time.

Jamie said...

Still praying and thinking about you.

kimsueellen said...

LOVE YOU SO VERY MUCH!

Parrish Family said...

I hope you are doing okay. I will keep you in my prayers!

Katie said...

Praying for you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails