Thursday, September 16, 2010

...it hurts to be here...


i took this a few years ago, while flying high above some midwestern state.  probably oklahoma.

which, in all honesty, sounds better than here.

"hang my head, break my heart built from all i have torn apart
and my burden to bear is a love i can't carry anymore
out of breath, i am left hoping someday i'll breathe again"
                                                                                             -'breathe again', sara bareilles




sigh, i'll breathe again.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4 comments:

Ashley said...

my heart hurts for you. love you to pieces. all of them.

Alli said...

hahaha. Oklahoma. I'm thinking of you!

Val'n'Ben said...

I love you Kenna. I wish I could give you two a break and hurt for you. Above all else, I'm sorry that certain people in our family don't have the common sense or common decency to keep their mouths shut and not make it infinitely worse for you.

{{{Hugs!}}}

Bec said...

Thinking of you xxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails