Saturday, October 16, 2010

...things i do whilst medicated...

meet belle.  (studly named her.  nice, right?)

yes, she is that small. that adorable. oh, and she's really, really fast.


she is also super cuddly.  now i have someone to keep me company while i'm down and out from lupron.  

(finding her on ksl, getting all her accessories, etc. happened when i took a xa.nax and half a per.cocet.  no going back after that.  kinda love it, 'cause i kind of adore the little rodent)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

8 comments:

Alli said...

I love her! So tiny, so fluffy, so cute!

Mandy said...

if i lick my monitor, it tastes like sugar. she is TOO sweet! :)

Holly said...

She is adorable! She's definitely a good drug-induced decision!

Kristin Call said...

what a cutie! Can I come meet her?

Jennif said...

looks like a cuddle fest would be lovely with that little one. Congrats on the purchase. :)

Josh and Kandice said...

Oh she's so cute!

Jen Nelson said...

Awww! She is too cute! Doesn't sound like a bad deal to me!

mrs. m said...

Cutest. Bunny. Ever. I want.

Related Posts with Thumbnails