Wednesday, October 6, 2010

...you win today, lupron...

i woke up unable to move. i hurt straight down into my bones, the cramps are unbearable, i feel like a crazy version of myself.  yeah, crazier than the normal kenna.  

eep.

i am proud that i made it into work for a few hours, but alas, couldn't hack it. i called my doctor and apparently most patients quit after the second shot.  luckily i have the best job ever, and my boss was gracious enough to let me head on home for the day.


lupron : 109     kenna : 0




quick fyi.  we aren't doing a round of IVF.  i'm doing a 6 month protocol of lupron shots to help with my endometriosis.  my surgery didn't go as well as we would have hoped.  more on that when my bones don't feel like they are going to explode.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

6 comments:

PixieGirl said...

Hang in there darling...looks like sleep has found you! Happy dreaming:)

Ashley said...

ick... i will soon have a reason to frequent utah and when i do i will come whisk you away.

or bring you jamba juice. if you have that out there.

love you.

Jessica GaleForce said...

Hope the bones start feeling better soon. Although I must say today is a good day to stay home and be wrapped up in a blanket due to all the clouds and rain. Fall is here and another year is getting ready to pass.

Jen Nelson said...

Oh sweets!! That sucks!

Do you need anything? I'll be in the south end of the valley tomorrow.

Jamie said...

Pain is no bueno. Hope it gets better. You look like such a peaceful sleeper at least.

P.S. Still lovin' the short 'do on you. You rock it. You're so cute. :)

Kellie Knapp said...

Once my Mom was on Lupron and she picked up a wood chair and smashed it over a wood table and then laid on the floor screaming that she can't take it anymore. I think you are well within your rights to do whatever sounds reasonable to you at this time beceause, Lupron is a big nasty bitch :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails