Thursday, November 25, 2010

...choose one...

your head or your heart.

my head complains of the unjust and the unfair, the painful and the overwhelming.

however, my heart reminds me of the simplistic joys and beauties that i still have access to.  

today i choose my heart.

i choose my husband.

my mom and dad.

my sweet sisters.

my gregarious baby brother.

my endearing extended family.

my supportive and brave friends.

third chances.

dr. shrink for investing in me.

caseworker k for not giving up on our cause.

i choose my life, even with the pain and sorrows, for my joys are ten fold.


today i choose my heart.



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

6 comments:

Leslie said...

I love this.

I'll be thinking of you tomorrow.

Lots of love and prayers.

The Wendler Family said...

Good choice Kenna! I hope you had a great thanksgiving. Oh, and third times the charm. Not sure what your "3rd chances" comment was all about but I have hope for what ever it be. :)
Love you woman!

K.P.ublishing said...

Publish your book already!... Please? I'll help, you know, by pressuring you and bringing you food and coke.

Stephanie said...

I love this. There are always reasons to hope, and you, my friend, are the perfect reminder of that to me. Thank you. :)

PixieGirl said...

I LOVE this post! Good choice:)

Kristin said...

heart you! beautiful post.

Related Posts with Thumbnails