Thursday, November 18, 2010

...a message...

yes, i am going to be cryptic (and oh so passive aggressive because that's the way the game started so i might as well play by their rules)
and use lyrics from anna nalick's, 'bleed' to send out a little interweb telegraph.


well, it takes all of my strength to be stable
and i force your insults under the table
and if you were wise you would compromise
and allow me to live my way
'cause i am not a force to be reckoned with
and you don't have a clue what you're messin' with
and you can't see to the best in me
'cause it's more than your heart can take



good day.

oh, and go read this post by my lovelie pal, ash.  she explains what is turning in my brain.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

9 comments:

Krista said...

Your might strengthens mine.

I am in awe of you.

~Shauna~ said...

oh I'm sorry someone's being mean! *shakes fist at nameless mean person*

Some people...

Great cryptic message tho! The lyrics couldn't be more perfect for this type of message!

Ashley said...

I'm going to respond cryptically through a song

"did you ever know that you're my heroooo?"

Jessica GaleForce said...

/thumbs!

Kristin Call said...

boom baby!



[quote from emperor's knew groove, if ya missed that one.]

Jewls said...

I thought I'd gotten over people's rude comments but I still feel floored every time someone makes some rude comment about infertility or adoption. I need to get me some good cryptic messages!

I've been thinking about you a lot lately...you're in my prayers!!

Boo ya said...

Much better song choice. Seems more empowering rather than roll- over- and take -it.
Fiesty and kick a**

Jen Nelson said...

You rock my socks off.

Always sending love!

Jen Nelson said...

p.s. can I make a request?

I have a crap load of stuff to get done around the house. I need a Monday playlist from you to get through it. And I am in serious need of new tunes!

Related Posts with Thumbnails