Saturday, December 25, 2010

...mended hearts...

'...for unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given...'


i still haven't found adequate words to express all the emotions surrounding the arrival of this little guy into our lives.

sadie-belle, we love and adore you.

merry christmas to all, and to all a good night.



words are coming soon.  it's taken a lot of time to write down the thoughts, feelings, and experiences regarding our sweet harley.  be prepared... 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

7 comments:

Bec said...

I can only imagine how amazing this Christmas must be for you all. Enjoy it!

Kristin said...

Check out those dimples and blue eyes. I loved the "For unto us" scripture.Obviously, it added a whole new meaning.

Kayla said...

I can't wait to hear about it all! I'm so happy for you guys. Tears come to my eyes when I think of all you went through to get the little love! Merry Christmas!

Que and Brittany's Adoption Journal said...

I am prepared!

Mandy said...

Merry Christmas! :)

The Wendler Family said...

AH!! Merry Christmas to you and Josh!! Harley really is one of the cutest children I've ever seen!! Can't wait to read your thoughts and feelings post. I'm sure it will be a good one. :)

Rappleye Family said...

Look at those dimples!

Related Posts with Thumbnails