Thursday, February 10, 2011

...it's messy 'round this blog...

forgive me. i got the itch to remake my blog after reading Von's blog.

while my blog will never look like that, there are all sorts of new gadgets and tricks i can use to spruce up my little corner of the internet.  i also think a new header is in order.  things have changed 'round here in the shumhead household, so the blog naturally comes second for change.  

hang in there with me.  i'll look a mess for a bit.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

Sell...Party Of 4 said...

I might get the itch to redo some things now. =)

Kristin Call said...

sweet sweet! If you need any help, I'm happy to jump on the project! :)

Jessica GaleForce said...

I know how you feel, I got the itch to redo mine and it was a disaster for about a week til I could figure it out...sometimes I still think its a bit messy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails