Saturday, March 19, 2011

...hairs...

this morning i realized that boog no longer fit into his 6/9 month jeans. (floods. bad. almost embarrassing.) his shirts are the same way. 6/9 months need to be packed away. time to bring out the 12/18.

then, on to boog's first hair cut.

i don't ever recall giving him permission to grow up.  like, ever.

boog held still, no tears, and he drove the hell out of that car.

(i'm slightly worried for his 16th year to fall upon me)

he wouldn't hold still for a, 'finished product' picture, but i'll get one.  

he looks like a little boy, not the 14 month old baby i picked up 4 months ago. 



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

6 comments:

Jen Nelson said...

Did you cry?? I cried when Kell got his first hair cut... it was like I was admitting he was growing up! Ha!
He is soooo cute!! I'm impressed he was so good!! Way to go Harley!

Lynne said...

My son's disobedient, too...growing up when I said no.

His red hair is to die for.

Sell...Party Of 4 said...

he really did drive the hell out of that car. I love it!

Erin said...

Cute! Baby to Little Man Cub (but still always a baby). And where are the cars when I get my hair cut?!?

sara said...

4 months?! has it really been that long? he's so darling.

AubreyMo said...

Look how SERIOUS he is in that last picture, my goodness. You weren't joking, he's all business about that car! Too cute. But um, how how how how do kids grow up so fast?

Related Posts with Thumbnails