Wednesday, May 11, 2011

...a favor, readers?...

hey my peeps.

got a huge favor to ask.  down on the left hand side of my blog, after where i post the albums i'm currently listening too (which i totally need to update) there is a 'followers' block.  it's my crew.

would you all be part of my crew and follow my blog?  this way i get to see all the awesome people who read and i can head on over to your blog (if you so desire).  i think it would be neat to know all you peeps and read all your wonderful blogs.

that is all.  :)

in other news...


yeah, he's that cute.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4 comments:

The Lynd Family said...

OMGosh I almost died when I saw this picture. TOO FLIPPIN' CA-UTE!!!!

Lechelle said...

I am a follower of your blog, but if you want to peek into mine send me your e-mail address and I'll send you an invite (it's private right now)

Lechelle said...

whoops, e-mail me at lechellle@yahoo.com

Brianne said...

I stalk you. Now I follow. :) I can't believe that I wasn't a follower before! Excited to have every single post of yours pop up in my reader. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails