Wednesday, May 4, 2011

...my mom knows best...

about a year ago my mom made a suggestion as we were working on saving for an adoption.

'sell the jeep,' she said, 'get a smaller car, a smaller payment, and less in gas.'

what did i say?

'no mom, i LOVE my jeep. it loves me. i can't let him go.'  (yes this is exactly what i said)

mom said, 'can the jeep love you back? can you dress it in cute little outfits?'

'um, i can try...' was my reply.

so, because i'm awesome at listening to my mom's good advice, i kept my jeep.

seriously, i love this car...


however, as gas prices have soared, and with boog, and with all the other factors my mom pointed out, i realized something while driving home from the bank today...

'kenna, you need to listen to your mom.  downsize.  downsize NOW!'

yeah, remember how i said i was a good listener?  only took me a year or so.

anyway, there are a couple points to this.

first point: downsize i did and i am in LOVE with my new ride.

oh so hawt!

second point: listen to your mother!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

6 comments:

Layla said...

Nice whip!!! :D

AubreyMo said...

Have you seen Tangled? Your title got me singing, "mother knows best, listen to your mumsie". . .

Sell...Party Of 4 said...

Aubrey...thanks for getting that song stuck in my head now!!

Oh, and it is a nice ride!!

Bec said...

While I love the Jeep, your new car is so cute :) I hate to admit it but Mums often (not always though!) know best.

Kristin said...

i love your mom. I think she's fabulous. and sweet ride! I love it. LOVE IT. when we left for school/work this morning Cam saw it and was immediately jealous. :)

dust and kam said...

i love new cars. :)

And i love your new car. So hawt.

Related Posts with Thumbnails