Sunday, May 8, 2011

...on this m day...

i had big plans to vlog instead of blog today.

however, every time i would push the, 'record' button the waterworks began. i figure this way all of you will be able to understand me, instead of listening to me blubber for a half hour.  trust me, it would be boring and my face looks ridiculous when i cry.

happy mother's day sadie, and thank you.

thank you for giving me the opportunity to be a mother.


so. blessed.

(i had so much i wanted to say, but i'm tired and i am afraid i can't get it all out tonight.  i love you all, no matter what your circumstance.  this day is for all of us.)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

5 comments:

Lori Allred said...

I don't think you need to say any more then you did...it's a beautiful expression of appreciation and all I have to say is "Amen."

The VerNooy's said...

I agree with Lori

Sell...Party Of 4 said...

i hope you know you are one of the strong women in my life that i know i needed.

thank you.

i hope celebrating being a woman today was awesome.

Layla said...

Sadie is an amazing lady and so are you!

Ashley Rose said...

I thought of you yesterday. And the brave woman who made the decision that led to you having the opportunity to be a mommy. I cried a little. Happy tears, though! The Lord really knows what he's doing.

Related Posts with Thumbnails