Wednesday, May 4, 2011

...opinions please...

so, my fine and dandy readers, my birthday is coming up. (may 16 if you wanna send me a holla that day...i love birthday's...especially mine...and the boog's...and studly's...mmk all birthdays!)

therefore, i have demanded that my sister's get me a present.  yeah, that's right, demanded.  

okay, not so much demanded, but they asked me what i wanted, and here is what i narrowed it down to.

please advise...let me know what one you like best!



 



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

First one.

The Squires' Fam said...

numero uno

Ashley said...

Second. Love it.

Kellie Knapp said...

#2!

Val'n'Ben said...

Numbah one!

Talltiffany said...

They are both cute, but I would go with #1.

ShannonH said...

I'd vote #1 and

spring birthdays are the best

just sayin'

Lechelle said...

First one, love it.

Leslie said...

I like the first one better. But wait, last time I was at your house I was totally coveting the brown bag hanging on the closet door in the living room. I'm just sayin...if you don't like it anymore...well...you know...I'm sure you could find SOMEONE who would be willing to take it off your hands. :)

Sell...Party Of 4 said...

you already know what I love.

blakeandcourt said...

#1--Love it!

Lynne said...

#1, no contest. Gold goes with everything, and, for some reason, I always feel so elegant when I'm wearing/carrying something gold.

Holly said...

#2 - I love colorful bags

Jen Nelson said...

Both!! Ha!

I couldn't decide between two bags for my birthday so I got them both :)

-M- said...

If you find yourself not wearing much color day to day, go with the second one. Its always nice to add color to the wardrobe with accessories. I'm a big fan of purses and shoes with lots o color.

Trent and Janel Lyman said...

hands down the stripy one

Kristin said...

numba 2

Kristin said...

numba 2

Kristin said...

numba 2

Ashley Rose said...

First one (but they're both cute)

shiloh said...

I vote first one

Layla said...

Number one!

Related Posts with Thumbnails