Tuesday, July 12, 2011

...thoughts of kenna, circa 1992...

i'm so glad my mom kept all my grade school journals.

priceless.


today is monday, octobr 12, 1992.

if i were christopher columbus i would explore new worlds.

my new world would be like this.  

write five things.

1. it would be rond.

2. the laned would be green.

3. the oeasen wuold be blew.

4. he did not deckver it. he bomt in it.

5. he dide 500 years ago.

 
i'm still laughing about it.  

more from my child mind later.



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

7 comments:

Michelle Chestnut said...

Lol! "He Bombt in it"!!!! That's some straight forward, awesome childhood wit! It's so neat that you have these journals! I vote for a weekly childhood journal entry blog post.

kenna said...

done. i already have on ready for tomorrow because it's so hilarious to me.

oh yeah, i was a bad ass then too, right?

that stupid guy didn't deckver it, he bomt in it!

Val'n'Ben said...

Even your childhood self was hilarious! Ha ha ha.

Anonymous said...

Okay, I'm the idiot who can't figure out what "bomt in it" is supposed to be. I'm ashamed of my idiocy, hence the anonymous comment. :(

kenna said...

my mom thought i was trying to say, 'he bombed it.'

allow me to translate...

'he bumped into it'

Ashley said...

That is beyond fabulous!

Kristin said...

Hilarious. We were looking at something like this of David's once and I realized it was written the year I was a senior at BYU. Scary!

Related Posts with Thumbnails