Wednesday, December 21, 2011

...i've been smit...

or smited.

smitted?

smutted?

i have this nerve disorder.  (trigeminal neuralgia, see post here)  it blows.  no, really, it hurts so bad i want to pull out all my teeth with a pair of pliers and rip all the nerves out of my face.  with no anesthetic.  hard core?  

no, i'm just that desperate.

of course i make a frantic call to the clinic, in which they squeeze me in with a crazy old doctor.  (my doc takes wednesday's off apparently)  he is a doctor though, so i gave him the benefit of the doubt.  after going over my last course of treatment, he told me, 'i have a recipe that has worked for a lot of patients...'

er, recipe?  like home made drug recipe?

yup.


see his crazy scribbles?

anyway, basically i make my own crazy pain patch. the ointment and crushed pills together seep through and help dull the pain.

it's totally working...not...


i know, i look awful.  i didn't sleep more than 37 minutes last night.  see my awesome cling wrap pain patch?  

oh yeah.  holla.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

Shannon said...

looks like that old doc is crazy like a fox. here's to a pain free night for you.

-Special Mothertivity- said...

amazing. looks like the old doc knows cool tricks. maybe you should tell your regular doc about the miracle that is making your own topical drug paste.

Revel my friend.

Related Posts with Thumbnails