Monday, September 10, 2012

...my resignation letter...



bad ass industries, inc.
ohio

september 10, 2012


to the infertility, sterility, anxiety, insomnia, ocd, and bad luck gods of the universe:


i hereby resign as your bitch effective immediately.   

please take note of my resignation and find someone else to fill my position.  after years of suffering for your amusement, i've come to realize there are no further opportunities for advancement or growth whilst being in your company.


take care & pound sand.
 Image and video hosting by TinyPic

10 comments:

Ashley Rose said...

Atta girl!

Kandice said...

love this!! I've been thinking about you a lot lately. I'm sad we never got to meet and become best friends.:) Josh and I have been talking about this same kind of thing today...just being bitter and hateful people. And we realized it's not because of the trials that have been given to us but because of how we react to them. Time to be happy and optimistic!! Love you lady!

Susan said...

I love you, Kenna.

Susan said...

I love you, Kenna.

Susan said...

I love you, Kenna.

Krista said...

So proud of you. Step one: Be super kind to yourself. We all love you so much and hope you see yourself the way we do. Big hug to my favorite warrior! You're the best.

The Jensens said...

Can I add my name to that? It's exactly the reminder I needed today. Thanks for being an awesome person :-)

Sell...Party Of 5 said...

Love.

Carlee Ann said...

You... Are... Great.

Brinn said...

um... i love this. so so much. as a good friend, who may or may not be a character on a tv show, once said "when i get sad, i stop being sad... and be awesome instead. true story" you my dear, just pulled out your awesomeness.

Related Posts with Thumbnails